lunes, 20 de junio de 2022

AN INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCIPAL

 Entrevista con el director de nuestro centro.

 Students from 1ºESO have worked on an interview with Juan Payo, our school's principal. 

  Last Friday we had the chance tohave a funny meeting with him. We asked him questions about different things regarding the school and his career path.

   Here you are the transcription of the interview. 



  

       

     Hello! We are students from 1ESO 10/15 and we have some questions for you.


STUDENTS: When and where were you born?

PRINCIPAL:   I was born in 1964 in a little village in the North of Extremadura called Eljas.

S: How old are you?

P: As I was born in 1964 I am 58 years old.

S: Are you married?

P: yes, I am

S: How many children have you got?

P: I have two daughters, Laura and Beatriz.

S: What is your favourite food?

P: My favourite food is rice.

S: What’s your favourite colour?

P: I think my favourite colour is red.

S: Do you like travelling?

P: Yes, very much.

S: What is your favourite country?

P: My favourite country is Canada. I travelled there in 2010 and I loved it.

S: What time do you get up?

P: I get up at 7 o’clock every day.

S: How long have you been working?

P: I have been working as a teacher since 1987

S: Why do you like your profession?

P: I don’t know, because I have worked as a teacher for a very long time.

S: Do you like your school?

P: Of course! It’s the best school!!

S: When do you

P: I don’t know, it’s a difficult question. Maybe because I started here when I was younger and maybe I wanted to end up in the school as a headmaster.

S: What teachers do you have the best relationship with?

P: I prefer not to answer this question hahaha

S: Do you have any good relationship with the students?

P: Yes, I think I have a good relationship with some students.

S: Do you have in mind to improve the furniture?

P: yes!! Every day we have this idea in mind!

S: Are you going to put a cafeteria?

P: It’s a difficult question. I think about it every day but the school has no space for it.

S: how did you get the idea to create the zellet?

P: It’s a fantastic idea!

S: Would you like to see our school in a different way?

P: Oh! Yes but as the school changes every day, I don’t think much about the future.

S: Have you got a new project in mind?

P: of course! I have in mind my retirement!! 

       Thank you very much!! have a good summer!!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario